- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup juice-packed peaches
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Step by Step Prep
- Gradually beat sugar into softened cream cheese until smooth. Set aside.
- With a chilled bowl and chilled beaters, use a hand-mixer to whip the heavy cream until firm peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Drain peaches, measure 1 cup and puree in a food processor or blender. Add fruit puree to cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir it well for one to two minutes to cool.
- Add gelatin to fruit and cream cheese mixture. Mix well then pour filling into the pie shell.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to set before serving.
Nutrients per serving : Calories 317, Protein 4 g, Carbohydrates 28 g, Fat 21 g, Cholesterol 52 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Potassium 116 mg, Phosphorus 71 mg, Calcium 46 mg, Fiber 1.0 g
Recipe Credits: Davita Kidney Care